Robert F. DiStefano, ESQ.
Robert F. DiStefano, Esq. is a Managing Partner of Clark & DiStefano. His practice areas are concentrated on civil litigation, including subrogation, recovery and defense of No-fault PIP and medical expense claims, motor vehicle liability, commercial transportation liability, restaurant liability, casualty & premises liability, insurance fraud, and general liability defense. Mr. DiStefano also has experience with insurance coverage, criminal defense and Appellate practice. Mr. DiStefano has tried over 50 jury and bench trials in the New Jersey Superior Court. He has appeared numerous times in New Jersey’s appellate courts and is credited with five reported decisions and numerous unreported decisions. Mr. DiStefano has served as an Arbitrator in Arbitration Forums, Inc. for the last 10 years.
Mr. DiStefano is also a Major in the United States Army Reserve and has served on active duty, including Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom, following the events of September 11, 2001.
- 1989: University of Delaware, BS
- 1993: Widener University School of Law, Juris Doctor
Admission to Practice
- New Jersey State Bar – 1993
- New York State Bar -1999
- Pennsylvania State Bar -1993
- U.S. District Court – NJ – 1994
- U.S. District Court – PA – 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals – Third Circuit – 1996
Professional & Community Activities
- New Jersey State Bar Association and the Monmouth County Bar Association.