Robert Hatami, ESQ.
Robert Hatami is a Senior Litigation Counsel with Clark & DiStefano. His practice areas concentrate on civil litigation, including subrogation, recovery and defense of No-fault PIP and medical expense claims, motor vehicle liability, restaurant liability, casualty & premises liability, insurance fraud, workers compensation and general liability defense. Mr. Hatami also has experience with insurance coverage, collection practice, criminal defense and Appellate practice. He has tried jury and bench trials in all areas of the Superior Court.
- 2005: Temple University, Bachelor of Arts
- 2008: Thomas M. Cooley Law School – Juris Doctor
Admission to Practice
- New Jersey – 2008
- U.S. District Court – NJ – 2008
Professional & Community Activities
- New Jersey State Bar Association and the Ocean County Bar Association.
- Licensed Producer of Property & Casualty Insurance.